Today was so fun in MPSJ!! We Bendahara won perbarisan!! Wootz!! Let see i got 4 medalz... I got gold for 4x100 and 4x200.... Silver for lompat jauh/ long jump...... And bronze for 800meter... I luv myself.... Dun think wrongly!! Olahragawati was ILI MARIAH!!! Wohoo!!! From bendahara of course!! Our bendahara ketua was Matilda.... Assistant was Faikah.... Than i dunno who else lolz~ Now my face is burning like hell weh~ During perbarisan 2 ppl fainted lolz... One was XSaye from saint john another one was a guy which i dunno his name from pengakap~ OMG....Kesian weh!!! ucky nothing really bad happen~ Well even though there were some who lost.... DUN GIVE UP!! Perfect practice makes perfect!!! So PRACTICE MORE and 100% you'll win....if u're answer is "i have practice already" well my reply is, if u have practice and u haven't win, that means u are practicing enough compared to the other athletes.....Athletes win medals by practicing very often~ So belive in urself and never give up cuz u will never know when u are capable of doing it the right way~ Well NOW I CAN REST IN PEACE CUZ TOMORROW IS MONDAY AND I GOT NO SCHOOL!!! YES!!!! Have a good day ahead folkz....
Posted by~ Caramelprincess
(ILuvLT)
Sunday, April 4, 2010
WOHOO!!! SPORTZ DAY WAS A SUCCESS~
Posted by ♥ClarissaLovesLucas♥ at 12:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment